Our partners Welltrado are currently up for voting to be listed on HUOBI, one of the most prestigious exchanges in the world. The voting period will last until the 16th of October. All voters will get 50 WTL tokens! All you have to do is send your voting print screen and your wallet address at [email protected]
Registration and voting take up only 2 minutes – so don’t delay and claim your 50 WTL’s now!
How to vote for Welltrado?
1. Open account at Hadax here
2. Go to the Project Center
3. Press “like” and send print screen to [email protected]
How to get your Ethereum address from your Tokia account?
To get your Ethereum address from your Tokia exchange account:
1. Log into your Tokia Exchange account.
2. Go to the “Wallets” section
3. Look forEthereum wallet and press “Receive” button.
4. A new window will prompt with the button “Show addresses” – press on it.
5. A new tab will be opened with a dedicated wallet address where to send your crypto or you can simply use given QR code.
What is Huobi HADAX?
HADAX (Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset Exchange) is an autonomous Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency exchange. The autonomous nature of HADAX is in its ability to enable users and development teams to vote on future listings of digital assets on Huobi HADAX Exchange which means that users and developers have the freedom to decide what is listed and traded on HADAX. Huobi.pro and HADAX use the same usernames and passwords. If you already have an account on Huobi.pro, you already have an account on HADAX.
Voting for Welltrado tokens will help the future value and utility of WTLs. Vote for WTL to be listed at Huobi here